br Pettersson B Varenhorst E Petas A
12. Pettersson B, Varenhorst E, Petas A, Sandow J. Duration of testos-terone suppression after a 9.45 mg implant of the GnRH-analogue buserelin in patients with localised carcinoma of the prostate a 12-month follow-up study. Eur Urol 2006;50:483-489.
13. Pickles T, Agranovich A, Berthelet E, et al. Testosterone recovery following prolonged adjuvant androgen ablation for prostate carci-noma. Cancer 2002;94:362-367.
14. Tunn UW, Canepa G, Kochanowsky A, Kienle E. Testosterone re-covery in the off-treatment time in prostate cancer patients undergoing intermittent androgen deprivation therapy. Prostate Cancer Prostatic Dis 2012;15:296-302.
15. Wilke DR, Parker C, Andonowski A, et al. Testosterone and erectile function recovery after radiotherapy and long-term androgen depri-vation with luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone agonists. BJU Int 2006;97:963-968.
17. Nam W, Choi SY, Yoo SJ, et al. Factors associated with Jasplakinolide recovery after androgen deprivation therapy in patients with prostate cancer. Investig Clin Urol 2018;59:18-24.
18. Nabid A, Carrier N, Martin AG, et al. Testosterone recovery in pa-tients with high risk prostate cancer treated with 36 vs 18 months of androgen blockade and pelvic irradiation. J Urol 2011;185:E291; E291.
19. Rosen RC, Cappelleri JC, Smith MD, Lipsky J, Pen˜a BM. Develop-ment and evaluation of an abridged, 5-item version of the International Index of Erectile Function (IIEF-5) as a diagnostic tool for erectile dysfunction. Int J Impotence Res 2000;11:319.
20. Black PC, Basen-Engquist K, Wang X, et al. A randomized pro-spective trial evaluating testosterone, haemoglobin kinetics and quality of life, during and after 12 months of androgen deprivation after prostatectomy: Results from the Postoperative Adjuvant Androgen Deprivation trial. BJU Int 2007;100:63-69.
21. Kaku H, Saika T, Tsushima T, et al. Time course of serum testosterone and luteinizing hormone levels after cessation of long-term luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone agonist treatment in patients with prostate cancer. Prostate 2006;66:439-444.
22. Shahidi M, Norman AR, Gadd J, Huddart RA, Horwich A, Dearnaley DP. Recovery of serum testosterone, LH and FSH levels following neoadjuvant hormone cytoreduction and radical radio-therapy in localized prostate cancer. Clin Oncol 2001;13:291-295.
23. Oefelein MG. Time to normalization of serum testosterone after 3-month luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone agonist administered in the neoadjuvant setting: Implications for dosing schedule and neoadjuvant study consideration. J Urol 1998;160:1685-1688.
24. Nejat RJ, Rashid HH, Bagiella E, Katz AE, Benson MC. A prospective analysis of time to normalization of serum testosterone after with-drawal of androgen deprivation therapy. J Urol 2000;164:1891-1894.
26. Wu FC, Tajar A, Pye SR, et al. Hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis disruptions in older men are differentially linked to age and modifiable risk factors: The European Male Aging Study. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2008;93:2737-2745.
29. Hofstra J, Loves S, van Wageningen B, Ruinemans-Koerts J, Jansen I, de Boer H. High prevalence of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism in men referred for obesity treatment. Neth J Med 2008;66:103-109.
30. Vermeulen A, Kaufman JM, Deslypere JP, Thomas G. Attenuated luteinizing hormone (LH) pulse amplitude but normal LH pulse fre-quency, and its relation to plasma androgens in hypogonadism of obese men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1993;76:1140-1146.
31. Dearnaley DP, Norman AR, Shahidi M. Re: Time to normalization of serum testosterone after 3-month luteinizing hormone-releasing hor-mone agonist administered in the neoadjuvant setting: Implications for dosing schedule and neoadjuvant study consideration. J Urol 1999; 162:170.