br Conflicts of interest br The authors
Conflicts of interest
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
8. Whittemore AS, Wu-Williams AH, Lee M, Zheng S, Gallagher RP, Jiao DA, et al. Diet, physical activity and colorectal cancer among Chinese in North America and China. J Natl Cancer I. 1990;82:915.
9. O’Keefe SJ, Kidd M, Espitalier-Noel G, Owira P. Rarity of colon cancer in Africans is associated with low animal product consumption, not fiber. Am J Gastroenterol. 1999;94:1373–80. 10. López PJ, Albero JS, Rodríguez-Montes JA. Primary and secondary prevention of colorectal cancer. Clinical medicine insights. Gastroenterology. 2014;7:33. 11. Magalhaes B, Peleteiro B, Lunet N. Dietary patterns and colorectal cancer: systematic review and meta-analysis. Eur J Cancer Prev. 2012;21:15–23. 12. Howe GR, Benito E, Castelleto R, Cornée J, Estève J, Gallagher RP, et al. Dietary intake of fiber and decreased risk of cancers of the colon and rectum: evidence from the combined analysis of 13 case-control studies. J Natl Cancer Inst. 1992;84:1887.
13. Bingham S, Day NE, Luben R, Ferrari P, Slimani N, Norat T, et al. Dietary fibre in food and protection against colorectal cancer in the European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition (EPIC): an observational study. Lancet. 2003;361:1496.
14. Giovannucci E. Modifiable risk factors for colon cancer. Gastroenterol Clin North Am. 2002;31:925–43. 15. Dehal AN, Newton CC, Jacobs EJ, Patel AV, Gapstur SM, Campbell PT. Impact of AZD-5991 and insulin use on survival after colorectal cancer diagnosis: the Cancer Prevention Study-II Nutrition Cohort. J Clin Oncol. 2012;30:53–9.
16. Chen K, Xia G, Zhang C, Sun Y. Correlation between smoking history and molecular pathways in sporadic colorectal cancer: a meta-analysis. Int. J Clin Exp Med. 2015;8:3241. 17. El-Bolkainy TN, Sakr MA, Nouh AA, El-Din NH. A comparative study of rectal and colonic carcinoma: demographic, pathologic and TNM staging analysis. J Egypt Natl Cancer Inst. 2006;18:258–63.
18. Fazeli MS, Adel MG, Lebaschi AH. Colorectal carcinoma: a nervous system retrospective, descriptive study of age, gender, subsite, stage, and differentiation in Iran from 1995 to 2001 as observed in Tehran University. Dis Colon Rectum. 2007;50:990–5. 19. Meyer JE, Narang T, Schnoll-Sussman FH, Pochapin MB, Christos PJ, Sherr DL. Increasing incidence of rectal cancer in patients aged younger than 40 years: an analysis of the surveillance, epidemiology, and end results database. Cancer. 2010;116:4354–9.
27. Sleisenger MH, Feldman M, Friedman LS, Brandt LJ. Sleisenger and Fordtran’s gastrointestinal and liver disease. Saunders/Elsevier; 2010.
28. Akinola DO, Arigbabu AO. Pattern and presentation of large bowel neoplasms in Nigerians. Cent Afr J Med. 1994;40:98–102. 29. Iliyasu Y, Ladipo JK, Akang EE, Adebamowo CA, Ajao OG, Aghadiuno PU. A twenty-year review of malignant colorectal neoplasms at University College Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria. Dis Colon Rectum. 1996;39:536–40.
30. Yamada Tadataka, Alpers David H, Owyang Chung, editors. Textbook of gastroenterology, vol. 5. Wiley-Blackwell; 2009. 31. Fatimah BA, Abudu EK, Awolola NA, Elesha SO, Rotimi O, Akinde OR, et al. Colorectal carcinoma in Lagos and Sagamu, Southwest Nigeria: a histopathological review. World J Gastroenterol. 2008;14:1007–9327.
Contents lists available at ScienceDirect
A clinical, biologic and mechanistic analysis of the role of ZNF692 in cervical cancer
a Department of Radiation Oncology, Jiangsu Cancer Hospital, Jiangsu Institute of Cancer Research, the Affiliated Cancer Hospital of Nanjing Medical University, China
b Department of Thoracic Surgery, Jiangsu Cancer Hospital, Jiangsu Institute of Cancer Research, the Affiliated Cancer Hospital of Nanjing Medical University, China